The books 'Creative Medieval Designs for Applique', 'Ideas for Applique - The Applique Artist's Workbook' and 'Japanese Flowers in Applique' are all published by Sally Milner publishing: sallymilner.com.au.
All my patterns are published by Logan's Patchwork - patchworkfabrics.com.au
1. Dragon on Guard
2. The Fairytale Castle
3. Dance of the Brolgas 2 - a simpler version of the original Brolga quilt.
4. Dancing Dolphins
5. Dragons on the Move - dragons riding a bicycle, a horse, flying in a plane, abseiling, driving a car, etc.
6. Red Hat Sale - Red Hat lady dragons in a hat shop.
7. Pelican Sunset - a smaller version of 'Pelican Twilight'.
8. Blue Heaven - traditional blocks of iris and hydrangea flowers from the 'Garden Memories of Japan' quilt